Bolton, Greater Manchester
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join a well known mens luxury fashion brand with a heavy focus on B2C ecommerce as well as all things digital and performance marketing.
The desired candidate will be:
- Experienced with using paid media platforms and tools such as Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads.
- Have the ability to work in-sync with a close-knit team whilst remaining a thought leader and innovator, constantly sharing new ideas with the wider team and brand managers.
- Proficient in using reporting tools such as Google Analytics and Google Data Studio and writing/generating reports with key metrics/data that are shared to all relevant stakeholders within the brand.
- Experienced and have ability in planning and executing CRM and Email Marketing campaigns.
- Good knowledge of SEO and the best practices involved. It is also essential to have the results and experience to demonstrate this.
- Be comfortable with communicating with and briefing external agencies. This includes reporting back to the wider team and senior stakeholders within the business.
- Experienced and comfortable copywriting against a brief in the form of blog articles and press releases.
- Have strong attention to detail in all aspects of the job role.
- Understanding and experience in Affiliate Marketing networks.
- Experience in using photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Keen eye for men's luxury fashion.
- 22 days holiday not including public/bank holidays.
- Gym membership.
- Flexible/work from home days.
- Access to staff clothing.