Bolton, Greater Manchester
Due to our continuing growth, we are now looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join our passionate, agile and creative team in Manchester.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- An experienced graphics designer, with a trend led fashion eye
- Branding across all multi-product categories
- Staying up to date with industry trends – with a focus on commerciality
- Generating ideas and selling them to the business and other members of the team
- Completing research and analysing competitors
- You must be competent with Adobe illustrator and Photoshop, predominantly placement print with some knowledge of repeat pattern necessary
- Required to be self-motivated and have good time management.
- Completing research to pull together themes and trends.
- Taking idea from concept, creating initial specifications through to production of initial samples.
- Ensures capability of team to work on short turn around as well as forward planning ranges for future seasons.
- Build and maintains close links with the buying and design team.
- Delivers results within specified time frames
- Extensive knowledge of Typography & image manipulation
- Ability to create adaptations of current best selling graphic products
- Image manipulation
- Advanced knowledge in typography & digital mixed media, across a range of platforms.
- Ability to create marketing assets, across all channels.