Single project and all applicants must be UK based.
- Design and develop a fully functional iOS app bringing a brand concept idea to life
- Manage all maintenance and updates once live
- Identifying bugs and implementing regular fixes and patches
- Regularly maintain code quality and organisation
- Continually suggest and pitch improvements and enhancements
- 2+ years specialising in designing and developing iOS applications and to be backed up with a presentable portfolio
- Energetic and comfortable working independently whilst liaising and working closely with a wider marketing team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment with a constant flow of communication
- Experience and deep knowledge of the full iOS/Apple tech stacks e.g. Xcode, Swift, SDK...
- Highly organised and skilled at coordinating all aspects of a project from start to finish
- Fearless and willing to make a challenge your own, with confidence in your own ideas and ability
- Ability to demonstrate skills during interview stages
- Sportswear or branded apparel experience
- Knowledge and passion for fashion and fitness
- Remote working is a possibility for this job role but occasional office presence is required